Calling all English students!

This is where you will find help and resources for all your English (and drama) needs!

I will title all of the blog posts with your class name, so you know which posts to look at. There will be general help available for you as well, so explore any post.

This will help you strive towards and beyond your target grades - but remember - it's all down to you in the end!

Happy blogging! Mrs J x

Thursday 27 January 2011

Important notices to ALL my year 11's!

Just need you to know how immensely proud of you you I feel, soooo many of you are really working your hardest towards all of the GcSeS that I teach you! I swear to you that if you keep working like this you will achieve all that you hope for. I know I nag a lot but can I just say, I didn't teach any of you today and I really missed you! Don't know what I'll be like when you leave!!! Mrs J x

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its meeee, created a google account just 4 this, cause we allknow your special.. "good listenin" ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^
    1
    1

    btw its liam, the twin...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Liam! Well done - VERY good listening! Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete