Calling all English students!

This is where you will find help and resources for all your English (and drama) needs!

I will title all of the blog posts with your class name, so you know which posts to look at. There will be general help available for you as well, so explore any post.

This will help you strive towards and beyond your target grades - but remember - it's all down to you in the end!

Happy blogging! Mrs J x

Friday 7 January 2011

11xen1 - you are seriously showing up my yr tens, barring my three stars who have done it!

Thanks yr 11s for all your efforts to make this a success, you are seriously in my good books! On way up to my hone planet at the minute, so only have my iPhone at my finger tips! Which means I can't view your wordles until I get to a laptop! Will embed your work as soon as I can, so don't feel rejected please my lovelies! Can't wait to see them!!! Might mean I need to get a life, but I do mean it! Give me a shout over the weekend if you need any help with anything! You could always make a start on that qu I gave you for next lesson???!!! Go on!!! You know you want to! Or?! Post me a prezi on your own analysis of the short stories?! Omg this is amazing! I can talk forever on this and you can't interupt me! Wish I'd have thought of this YEARS ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mrs J x

No comments:

Post a Comment