Calling all English students!

This is where you will find help and resources for all your English (and drama) needs!

I will title all of the blog posts with your class name, so you know which posts to look at. There will be general help available for you as well, so explore any post.

This will help you strive towards and beyond your target grades - but remember - it's all down to you in the end!

Happy blogging! Mrs J x

Sunday 9 January 2011

10yEn1 - tomorrow's lesson...

Sneak preview available on your page! You are going to help me finish my prezi - so I can persuade you that I am NOT mad, I am afraid of them and I can't help it! Mrs J x

15 comments:

  1. http://prezi.com/jzvlfeycr7jy/edit/#29_1314501

    Miss is that okay for my perswadive speech on wednesday . x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lad! I can't see it though!!! Have you set it to private? Try and get me the HTML embed code and I will have another go! Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrap that! I've got it! I will post it on your page! Couple of things maybe...
    It's great to see your passion for rollercoasters Kyle! To improve your presentation even more:
    1. Have another look at your rhetorical question - is it really a question?
    2. Have you used ALL of AFOREST?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrs im now doing my prezzi but it won,t be very good but im having a go at it

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://prezi.com/gxdxnwjn_ft-/edit/#7_64549

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss what did you say i could write for my power of three for bullies?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jess - nasty, cruel and inconsiderate? Any three adjectives would do, how are they? Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adam - all I ask is that you try! Thank you Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adam - it won't let me access your prezi, can you have another look at it and see if it's set to private or not?! Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks miss :) and shall i post you my prezzi online now so you can have a look? x

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://prezi.com/qb9k0nswhnxy/edit/#0_1297578

    my prezzi URL Jess eagle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good girl! The only thing is... think you must have it set to private?! Sign into your prezi account and check your settings! Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete
  13. how do i get the path so it can see the writing and the picture because it just zooms in and i dnt want that on the presentation

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://prezi.com/mt4il30zzpnu/edit/#30_421245

    ReplyDelete