Calling all English students!

This is where you will find help and resources for all your English (and drama) needs!

I will title all of the blog posts with your class name, so you know which posts to look at. There will be general help available for you as well, so explore any post.

This will help you strive towards and beyond your target grades - but remember - it's all down to you in the end!

Happy blogging! Mrs J x

Monday 31 January 2011

11cDr - How proud of you am I?!

Fancy making such an improvement in your behaviour and commitment in drama, that you (out of three classes across the school!) get a mention by the Head?! So sorry I wasn't there to hear it, but it has meant that loads of teachers have been able to tell me how wonderful you all are!!! P.s. I knew you had it in you - I hate to gloat and say I told you so - BUT...
P.p.s. I told ya so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs J x

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you read that comment miss :) I thought it was quite true though; he does like music and I think he can play the trumpet x

    ReplyDelete