Calling all English students!

This is where you will find help and resources for all your English (and drama) needs!

I will title all of the blog posts with your class name, so you know which posts to look at. There will be general help available for you as well, so explore any post.

This will help you strive towards and beyond your target grades - but remember - it's all down to you in the end!

Happy blogging! Mrs J x

Sunday 9 January 2011

10yEn1 - Jess...

I've managed to get your homework on your class page, it's great! The only thing is, you can't zoom into it from the blog as I needed the link in your top white URL bar to be able to embed it properl, but at least we have it this way for now! Well done for doing your homework! Other year 10s!!!! I need more followers from your class, as well as your wordle homework! More effort from the rest of you please?! Well done to those who have not let me down on this front! Mrs J x

No comments:

Post a Comment