Calling all English students!

This is where you will find help and resources for all your English (and drama) needs!

I will title all of the blog posts with your class name, so you know which posts to look at. There will be general help available for you as well, so explore any post.

This will help you strive towards and beyond your target grades - but remember - it's all down to you in the end!

Happy blogging! Mrs J x

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Period 1- yr 11 drama... I need a volunteer to read this out in a 'Ull accent please?!

Sorry I can't be here today my star drama class! I miss nagging, I mean teaching, you!!! Please don't waste this lesson, your external examiner has been booked and you need to impress him! Get rehearsing Dice House! Will be there next lesson and can't wait to see them! Production team- ork together please! No wandering James and George! Joe- BEHAVE for me please, remember you were going to work with Ash and Ollie, don't mess them about! Also you will need the book to find an extract no one else is using. Good luck you lot and perform your heart out! Perform at the end of the lesson and help each other out to get yourself at your best. Email me on ajohnson5tr7@nsix.org.uk any time today, or post on the blog- will check all day in case you need anything and will help from home if I can. Make me proud in front of other staff please, like you have before. Mrs J x

No comments:

Post a Comment