Calling all English students!

This is where you will find help and resources for all your English (and drama) needs!

I will title all of the blog posts with your class name, so you know which posts to look at. There will be general help available for you as well, so explore any post.

This will help you strive towards and beyond your target grades - but remember - it's all down to you in the end!

Happy blogging! Mrs J x

Thursday 24 February 2011

My lovely Yr 11s!...

Why do I only have Ryan and Mario's peel points?! Come on! How will you know if you can do it?! Only trying to help yo remember!!! I expect to see more on the lord of the flies page! Thank you darlin's!!! Mrs J x

8 comments:

  1. will get my peel point on here soon ms :) im currently in the midst of finishing the rest of the book x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too George! You are a good un! Will post you feedback the same day, hope you're having a good break! Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. [: thanks miss, im having a really good break, hope you are too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miss,
    Erm I'm kind of having trouble starting the PEEL. Everything I have done so far is complete drivel. Do you know any sites or books I can get to help me at all??
    Thanks Amy ..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, hope you're having a good break! Just remember you're trying to say that as the weather grows more hostile, so do the relationships between the boys on the island; you just need to then back it up with evidence from the text and then discuss what it makes the reader realise- use this website to help! ...

    http://www.enotes.com/lord-of-the-flies/q-and-a/what-pages-motif-weather-found-114331

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy ps. For effect you could argue that as they turn against each other, the island turns on them- the island is personified and becomes responsive to their behavior towards each other: have a look at Ryan and Mario's work and my feedback on the lotf page, Mrs J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Miss! I've had a go at it on paper and will type it up tomorrow night :) Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear...I don't have the question...Help, please? Becca (:

    ReplyDelete